Aspen Mesh needs a talented UX Designer who is looking to put their mark on a product by designing an industry-leading user experience.
We offer a collaborative, fast-paced early stage environment with a high performing team who is focused on bringing a new product to a nascent market. You will bring your creativity, authenticity, and passion for customer success to help us deliver a world-class product that will visualize large data sets in unique ways to deliver actionable insights.
As our UX Designer, you will be responsible for designing a SaaS experience that highlights our product’s value and differentiation. Through your UI design, we will provide visibility and insights into our users’ container and microservice environments to help them solve problems before they encounter them.
- Conceptualize, design and create engaging customer-first user experiences that differentiate our offering
- Create and drive the strategic vision for our customers’ user experience with all Aspen Mesh products, including our hosted SaaS portal, Enterprise Service Mesh, and CLI tools
- Create original techniques for visualizing critical insights from complex data, then measure their effectiveness and iterate
- Ensure business intent and outcomes through our products including ideation, design, implementation, testing, and analysis
- Work closely with customers to create journey maps, wireframes, prototypes and a final product that articulates your customer-focused vision
- Balance user needs with business goals and technical constraints including leveraging common design libraries and components
- Work with business and product teams to prioritize product roadmaps and define how the customer experience will evolve consistently over time
- Represent the customer experience in all phases of the product and development cycle from ideation to post-launch
- Work collaboratively with Sales, Marketing, Product and Engineering teams to create a world-class customer experience
What You’ll Bring to the Team
- Designing user experience for SaaS web applications, with recent work on B2B SaaS solutions
- Expertise in human-centered design methodologies including the development of intuitive interaction models, user flows, information architectures, and product features
- Deep knowledge and expertise of design and prototyping tools such as Illustrator, Sketch, Balsamiq, Webflow, Flinto, and Origami with an openness to discovering new tools and ways of working
- History of interacting with users to understand their needs and designing solutions
- Ability to represent complex content in a simple way
- A desire for ownership where you have the responsibility for designing a great user experience and the power to make the decisions to make it happen
- Strong written and verbal skills and effective collaboration experience
- Experience with HTML, CSS, and JS a plus
- 6+ years of professional UX experience
- 6+ years of experience designing user experience of user interfaces for SaaS web applications with a proven track record of success
- Ability and willingness to travel to attend customer meetings, trade shows, conferences or other activities that business may require
- Bachelor’s degree in one or more of these disciplines: Interaction Design, Industrial Design, Graphic Design, or other related fields
- 6+ years of professional experience UX experience
- 4+ years of complex application design preferred
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of F5 to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and employment applicants without regard to unlawful considerations of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, sensory, physical, or mental disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, job assignment, compensation, promotion, benefits, training, discipline, and termination. Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request.