Help Us Build The Next-Generation Service Mesh
Aspen Mesh needs a talented Software Engineer to bring a seamless, reactive and informative user experience to life. We offer a collaborative, fast-paced early stage environment with a high performing team focused on bringing a new product to a nascent market. Aspen Mesh helps our users understand and control how their microservices are communicating so they have the confidence to develop and iterate rapidly. Our Front-End UI Software Engineer is responsible for building the simple and intuitive core interface that our users rely on.
As a Front-End UI Software Engineer, you will develop our web user interface presenting and controlling information, insights and policy for the microservices that make their business successful. You will work with UX designers to refine and reduce an intuitive and powerful user experience to running code. You will work with back-end Software Engineers to design the APIs needed to bring the design to life.
What you will do:
- Design and develop a simple, clean, high value UI that showcases our product’s unique features.
- Rapidly prototype new features and quickly iterate techniques for visualizing critical insights from complex data.
- Analyze site and page speed and help provide performance solutions.
- Maintain quality throughout software development through peer code review, unit and functional testing (including support for independent client side unit testing).
What you will bring:
- Experience building responsive sites and apps using Bootstrap or other frameworks.
- History of working with UX design and users to design solutions
- BA/BS from an accredited college or university.
Benefits & perks we offer:
One of the perks of working for Aspen Mesh is that we’re an incubation company of F5 Networks. You get a startup environment with corporate benefits (find F5’s benefits here):
- Health and wellness benefits
- Transportation benefits
- Lifestyle benefits
- Financial benefits
- Plus addition Aspen Mesh-specific perks at our Boulder, CO office
F5 Networks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and strongly supports diversity in the workplace.