Aspen Mesh is seeking a talented Software Engineer to bring a cohesive, reactive and informative user experience to life. We offer a collaborative, dynamic early stage environment with a high performing team focused on bringing a new product to a nascent market. Aspen Mesh helps our users understand and control how their microservices are communicating so they have the confidence to develop and iterate rapidly. Our Front-End UI Software Engineer is responsible for building the simple and intuitive core interface that our users rely on.
As a Front-End UI Developer, you will develop our web user interface presenting and controlling information, insights and policy for the microservices that make their business successful. You will partner with our UX designers to refine and reduce an intuitive and powerful user experience to running code. You will work with back-end Software Engineers to design the APIs needed to bring the design to life.
- You’ll design and lead the development of our SaaS based web user interface and implement a simple, clean, high value UI that showcases our product’s unique features
- You’ll partner and work closely with UX designers to maintain an intuitive and powerful experience
- Rapidly prototype new features and quickly iterate techniques for visualizing critical insights from complex data
- Analyze site and page speed and help provide performance solutions
- Design and implement applications with support for independent client side unit testing
- Work collaboratively with Sales, Marketing, Product and Engineering teams to build a best-in-class customer experience
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Experience with data visualization frameworks like D3.js
- Experience designing, building and operating enterprise grade B2B SaaS websites as well as building responsive sites and apps
- Has the ability to work with UX designers to design solutions
- Understanding of unit and functional tests and best practices related to quality
- Functions best in an ownership culture where you have the responsibility for bringing awesome user experience to life and the power to make decisions to make it happen
- Proactive self-starter, detail oriented and operation focused
- Strong written and verbal skill and effective collaboration experience
- 5+ years-experience with large scale SaaS web applications
- Ability and willingness to travel to attend customer meetings, trade shows, conferences or other activities that business may require
- Requires 5+ years of related experience with a Bachelor’s degree; or 6 years and a Master’s degree; or a PhD with 3 years’ experience; or equivalent experience.
F5 Networks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and strongly supports diversity in the workplace.