Come work at a place where innovation and teamwork come together to support the most exciting missions in the world!
Are you seeking an early stage and collaborative environment where you can express your ambitious and entrepreneurial dreams?
Aspen Mesh is looking for a top-performing and entrepreneurial sales executive with experience selling solutions into software teams at mid to large enterprises. This is a hunting role where you’ll be responsible for the entire sales cycle from first touch to close in a rapidly emerging space.
We are searching for our first dedicated sales person who will partner hand-in-hand with business and technical leadership. We want you to help define and expand our sales entrance to the market to successfully execute every day. You’ll need a diverse skill set, from critical thinking and consultative selling to relationship management and the ability to handle ambiguity.
- You will build the Aspen Mesh client base by prospecting, contacting, building relationships, and closing new deals
- Handle the full sales lifecycle from start to finish — from initial contact through close of the deal
- You will engage with all inbound leads to understand their needs and help them effectively evaluate our solution
- We hope you will ramp up fast and become a skilled professional on service mesh solutions and help solve problems we are trying to tackle
- You’ll work closely with business leaders to structure and optimize our sales approach as well as meet with prospects wherever needed to close the deal
- We would like you to partner closely with the Marketing team to ensure you have the assets you need as well as working collaboratively with Product, Solutions Engineering, and Customer Success teams to ensure customer satisfaction
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Someone who has experience handling a lead pipeline and developing a client base through prospecting
- Has a history of selling subscriptions to large/complex organizations
- Strong business organization skills — developing sales strategy, prioritization, full lifecycle management, communicating with the rest of the team
- Experience using a CRM to track activity and conversations
- Ability to thrive in a fast-growing and changing market
- The desire to make an impact by building a business from the ground up
- BS/BA or equivalent work experience.
- 8+ years in a Sales role, with a consistent record of selling into software teams at large companies
F5 Networks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and strongly supports diversity in the workplace.