Help Us Build The Next-Generation Service Mesh
At Aspen Mesh, we’re focused on building something special in a new space that is changing the way organizations manage microservices. Aspen Mesh is an F5 Networks Incubation, which means we’re a small team that operates like a startup, but we’re backed by an established enterprise. If you’re passionate about contributing to a fun, driven team that is intent on solving a key market pain point, we have a role for you.
Aspen Mesh is seeking a data-driven Demand Generation Specialist to assist with the execution of marketing campaigns aimed at moving inbound and outbound leads into pipeline. The ideal candidate will work through our acquisition strategy to drive quality leads for our sales organization through thoughtful, optimized processes across all digital media channels.
This position is located in downtown Boulder.
- Segment leads to determine appropriate marketing channels and ensure appropriate audiences are receiving targeted and behavior driven communications.
- Handle multiple prospect nurture program streams, including procedural logic, list segmentation, content allocation, and email production
- Execute ABM plans consisting of multi-touch, multi-dimensional programs including both inbound and outbound tactics
- Execute A/B tests, collect and analyze data and continuously improve our marketing campaigns
- Proactively track and report KPIs for marketing funnel
- Enthusiasm for early-stage product development
- Desire to work in an ownership culture
- Collaborative approach to solving problems that cross application boundaries
- Can-do self-starter, detail oriented and operation focused
- Strong communication skills
- BS/BA from an accredited college or university
- 3 + years of demand generation experience at a high-tech company
- Hubspot or similar automation platform experience
- Analytical and quantitative skills with great attention to detail
- Deep understanding of marketing funnel
- Excellent project management skills
- Ability to work in Boulder, CO
F5 Networks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and strongly supports diversity in the workplace.