Get the best of both worlds
We operate like an independent startup, but have the full backing of F5 as an “F5 incubation”. In addition to the perks and culture of a startup, you also get the backing and benefits of an established, global company.
Work in a great place
The Aspen Mesh office is in beautiful Boulder, Colorado. Known as “The city nestled between the mountains and reality” and “America’s foodiest town”, there’s no shortage of things to do here.
- Passion to be part of a skilled engineering team that is dedicated to awesome and continuous improvement of code and enthusiasm for early-stage product development
- Expertise to surface relevant data to our users in the most valuable way
- Engineering chops to build a resilient, reliable and adaptable cloud platform that is the foundation of a SaaS platform
- Development skills to build applications to help our customers and users understand and control their microservices
- Experience designing and developing microservices in a Kubernetes container environment
It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and employment applicants without regard to unlawful considerations of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, sensory, physical, or mental disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, job assignment, compensation, promotion, benefits, training, discipline, and termination. Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request.