Get the best of both worlds
We’re an F5 incubation which means you get the perks and culture of a startup, and also the benefits of an established, global company.
Work in a great place
We’re a tight-knit team that likes to have fun. And we’re located in beautiful Boulder, Colorado.
- Passion to be part of a skilled engineering team that is dedicated to awesome and continuous improvement of code and enthusiasm for early-stage product development
- Expertise to surface relevant data to our users in the most valuable way
- Engineering chops to build a resilient, reliable and adaptable cloud platform that is the foundation of a SaaS platform
- Development skills to build applications to help our customers and users understand and control their microservices
- Experience designing and developing microservices in a Kubernetes container environment
As Aspen Mesh’s first Solutions Engineer, you’ll work with the business team to drive adoption by lighthouse customers and build market momentum for Aspen Mesh by working with prospects to show how Aspen Mesh solves key challenges as they transition to their new microservices architecture....
Aspen Mesh needs a talented Full-Stack Developer to develop applications to help our customers and users understand and control their microservices. We offer a collaborative, dynamic early stage environment with a high performing team passionate about bringing a new product to the container and microservice market. You will bring your knowledge, expertise and proven programming skills to automate and innovate in all areas of the Service Mesh product and platform we provide customers...
Aspen Mesh needs a talented Lead Site Reliability Engineer to build a resilient, reliable and adaptable cloud platform that is the foundation of our SaaS product. We offer a collaborative, dynamic early stage environment with a high performing team passionate about bringing a new product to the container and microservices market....
It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and employment applicants without regard to unlawful considerations of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, sensory, physical, or mental disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, job assignment, compensation, promotion, benefits, training, discipline, and termination. Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request.